VALVE COVER RACING
- Must be a V-8 or Straight 6 gasoline engine valve cover.
- Dimensions may not exceed 10" height, 10" wide, 30" long
- Nothing, including wheels, may extend beyond front edge of valve cover.
- Weight may not exceed 10 pounds.
- No moving weights allowed.
- No engines or any type of propulsion.
- Must have 4 wheels.
- Wheels may not exceed 6" diameter.
- No metallic surface may contact track.
- Maximize 10 pound weight limit.
- Reduce friction as much as possible.
- Ensure wheels and axles are square and perfectly aligned.
- Smaller wheels seem to produce a faster racer.
- If using skateboard wheels and trucks, be sure they do not turn and run racer into the track wall.