All campers are welcome.
Vintage-styled campers are featured.
How it works.
Buy your ticket!
FEATURE CAMPING CRITERIA
- Vintage or vintage-styled camper
- Tow vehicle built 1964 and earlier
- No billet - anything!
- No digital gauges
- No modern rims
- No low profile or raised white letter tires
- No IFS on fenderless cars
- No TPI/EFI (with open hoods) We prefer hoods remained closed on all cars displayed at the show.
- No exposed driveshafts in driver compartment
If your camper or tow vehicle does not fall within this category, you are still welcome to bring it to Mississippi Mayhem, but will be asked to park in the General Camping area. Only campers and vehicles meeting these requirements will be featured in the main parking area of Mississippi Mayhem.
Space within the General Camping area may be reserved directly with the fairgrounds by calling Jim Hauser at (608)769-0759.