You've got questions, we've got answers.
To maintain a feeling of stepping back in time, certain restrictions must be placed on vehicles in the immediate show area. We welcome all cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, snowmobiles, whatever you have to attend. But, since we are trying to establish a certain nostalgic feel to the show, please understand that only vehicles meeting show criteria will be featured.
All cars and cycles up to 1976 are welcome. Pre-'65 criteria-met cars and pre-'75 criteria-met cycles are featured.
If you still have questions, contact me.
- All sales are FINAL – no refunds and no exchanges.
- Only tickets purchased through ThunderTix are valid. If you purchased from an unauthorized source and/or the ticket is counterfeit, you will not be allowed entry.
- Subsequent and/or multiple presentations of a counterfeited tickets are VOID and will be confiscated by security.
- Tickets will be emailed immediately after purchase. To gain entry to Mississippi Mayhem, present your barcoded ticket at the gate in exchange for a wristband.
- Wristbands MUST be worn on the right wrist for entry into Mississippi Mayhem.
- Wristbands MUST be worn securely on the right wrist so they cannot be slipped on and off.
- Wristbands must be worn upon exit in order to re-enter that same day, weekend wristbands may enter the next day as well.
- Wristbands are NON-TRANSFERABLE and NON-EXCHANGEABLE.
- Do NOT remove, stretch or tamper with your wristband in any way or you will not be allowed entry.
- If your wristband is removed by show security/event staff for any reason, it WILL NOT be replaced.
- All passholders must pass through security and bags are subject to inspection. Prohibited items will be confiscated.
- The show takes place rain or shine.
- THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS WRISTBAND POLICY.
With several thousand spectators and the Eve of Destruction going on next door, parking is a precious commodity. We encourage all participants to drive their show cars and bikes to Mississippi Mayhem. Trailer queens are beautiful, but that is not what this show is about. If you feel the need to constantly polish your chrome and fret about a spectator inappropriately touching your ride, then this probably is not the show for you. There are no ropes and there is dust and spectators. Lots of them! All with grubby hands just itching to get fingerprints on your paint. Just kidding. In all seriousness, your vehicle will be treated with respect, but it will get dirty and it may get touched.
Trailer parking is only available for our swap and commercial vendors - NOT SHOW CARS. Unless you are bringing a vintage race car that is not street legal. Then we will talk.
The La Crosse Speedway Street Drags coincide with Mississippi Mayhem Friday night.
It is a separate event we encourage you to attend. 5 bucks to race or 7 bucks to watch.
There will be a separate bracket for Mayhem participants. See streetdragslax.com for more information.
Volunteers receive FREE ADMISSION to Mississippi Mayhem! We could not put on this show without the help of many, many volunteers. Please consider being one of them.
Volunteer registration opens June 16. There are many jobs and shifts to choose from. You choose the ones you want.
All registration and assignments are done online in advance. You know exactly what, when and where you will be working, because you chose it. You can even sign up to work with friends!
Volunteer for 2 hours to receive free weekend admission. Anyone working 4 hours or more will also receive a free Mississippi Mayhem t-shirt. Snacks and beverages are provided for volunteers in the "Mayhem Makers" area.
Mississippi Mayhem is a rain, snow or shine event.
Ticket is for Mississippi Mayhem general admission, not for a specific activity or artist. Artists and schedule subject to change without notice. Artist cancellation is not grounds for refund. The ticket is a revocable license for the time/date listed on the ticket.
“Management” means Mississippi Mayhem, Fanny Freckles, Mister, and their affiliates. Management reserves the right without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue, local, state or federal law or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by Management. Persons entering the facility are subject to search for contraband. Ticket user bears all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring before, during or after the event. Ticket user bears all risks, including cancellation of the event and of inclement weather. The resale or attempted resale of the ticket for a price higher than that appearing on the ticket is prohibited and if discovered will result in the ticket being voided without refund. The ticket may not be used for advertising promotion (including contests and sweepstakes), or other trade purposes without the express written consent of Management. Ticket user consents to Management’s use of their image or likeness incidental to any video display, transmission, or recording of the event.